Today's daily gourmet coffee consumer not only demands a high quality specialty coffee experience while away from home, but also requires the accessibility, availability, and convenience seldom found outside the traditional coffee shop - transportation hubs, hospitals, colleges, and businesses where coffee drinkers can't find their gourmet favorites outside of normal business hours.
Canopy Point's intelliCafé brings the artisan coffee shop experience to the "away from home" daily gourmet coffee drinkers with a self-contained, small footprint, self-serve coffee bar that uses proprietary technology and convenience features to provide fantastic gourmet coffee drinks.
First of it’s Kind
Complete, modular, and self-contained virtual coffee shop including milk refrigerator and ice machine. Simply connect to electrical outlet and water supply, no drain required!
New Custom Interface New UX/UI developed by Panasonic for intuitive ordering and an opt-in facial recognition program for saving your payment profile, designed to reduce order time and friction, and immediate drink refund-replacement
Contact-free Order and Pay
Designed with Covid-19 concerns in mind: Unique contactless ordering and payment options with facial ID, “virtual kiosk” smartphone operation, and antiviral-antimicrobial agent baked into the touch screen surface
No Employees Required
Designed for minimal resupply and cleaning, requiring less than 30 minutes every 24 hours to make over 100 drinks before refilling
Be the Barista!
Eight flavors choices and many options for your guests to customize their drinks, including iced beverages
Easy to Own and Maintain
Licensing program with full support provided for worry-free ownership, options for leasing
- earth conscious/ less waste & trash
- decrease in overhead cost
- decrease in storage space needed
Canopy Point Coffee is first and always a coffee company. The intelliCafé is designed to provide the best coffee drinks, performance, and reliability to make ownership a trouble-free and profitable experience that will amaze your guests, employees, and customers. To that end we have designed our program with the following features:
- The intelliCafé is offered to you at cost, with minimal markup to cover delivery, installation, and training. Our business is selling the best single-origin specialty coffee to support our farmers, charities, and stakeholders.
- Your coffee drink menu and pricing will be customized to suit the unique preference of your guests, created by our baristas; everyone can create their favorite drinks!
- No expense has been spared in providing the ultimate espresso and coffee system; you will not find better equipment that makes better drinks, anywhere.
- Our intelliCafé cabinet structure is made in the US from quality aluminum and steel components, no wood or cheap plastic that will break or become compromised through its service life.
- The user interface is expertly designed by Panasonic to create an intuitive and engaging customer experience, providing instructions and assistance, including contact-free order and payment options.
- The intelliCafé is supported by a nationwide network of technicians to solve any problems that arise, by troubleshooting on a hotline call or on-site services. We are with you all the way.
- Our program is designed to provide years of customer satisfaction and financial benefits with a minimal cost in labor and management.
- Our premium coffee solution will increase trial and repeat business, keep employees on site rather than purchasing from an outside coffee shop, control waste and give away, and increase profit. Price becomes a secondary consideration: people are willing to pay a higher price for an amazing coffee experience.
The Smart Coffee Kiosk
Canopy Point's intelliCafé brings the artisan coffee shop experience to the "away from home" daily gourmet coffee drinkers with a selfcontained, small footprint, self-serve coffee bar that uses proprietary technology and convenience features to provide fantastic gourmet coffee drinks. Our development partners at Panasonic have created a custom user interface that uses facial identification and stored payment information, a Virtual Assistant for contactless voice ordering and instructions, and a frictionless PCI compliant payment gateway for the ultimate customer experience. Canopy Point's support network covers service and maintenance, hotline troubleshooting, and technical support to ensure consistent quality and maximum uptime.
Unique and Innovative
The Canopy Point intelliCafé is modular and portable without the need for floor drains or permanent fixtures. Our custom user interface, co-developed with Panasonic, provides an intuitive and engaging user experience, and a "help" function is available for a re-do of any drink for immediate customer satisfaction. The intelliCafé is supported nationally by techs at Panasonic and Franke for any issues, including a 24-hour hotline service for minimal downtime. Even in times of a pandemic when traditional coffee shops may close, the intelliCafé is available for your guests using "contactless" order and payment options. The wide range of hot and iced drinks can be made to order at a rate at over 500 drinks per day. The intelliCafé is also securely connected to the internet for remote monitoring of machine health and ingredient levels status, always letting you know when action is needed via automatic text and email messaging.